Materi Semester Pendek (SP) Genap
Tahun Ajaran (TA) 2014/2015 Keamanan Sistem Informasi dan Jaringan STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto
Andi Dwi Riyanto.
Garis besar materi pengulangan yang dibahas (klik link untuk mendownload materi .pptx):
1. Sistem Informasi dan keamanan Jaringan
2. Layer OSI + Celah Keamanan
3. Enkripsi dan Dekripsi + Contoh Perhitungan Enkripsi + Dekripsi Subtitusi dan Transposisi
5. Contoh-contoh Kasus Keamanan Sistem Informasi + jaringan (Pemanfaatan Wireshark untuk Sniffing)
In this chapter readers will learn to identify major national and international laws that relate to the practice of information security as well as come to understand the role of culture as it applies to ethics in information security.
In this material :
- Law and Ethics in Information Security
- The Legal Environment
- Ethical Concepts in Information Security
- Certifications and Professional Organizations
- Key U.S. Federal Agencies
- Organizational Liability and the Need for Counsel
Materi Download : 9. Law and Ethics
UU ITE Download : UNDANG-UNDANG REPUBLIK INDONESIA NOMOR 11 TAHUN 2008 TENTANG INFORMASI DAN TRANSAKSI ELEKTRONIK
The eighth chapter of the text presents essential risk mitigation strategy options and opens the discussion of how to control risk.
This will include identifying risk control classification categories, using existing conceptual frameworks to evaluate risk controls, and formulating a cost benefit analysis.
Readers will learn how to maintain and perpetuate risk controls.
As a method to contrast the approach presented in the earlier parts of the chapter, the OCTAVE approach to managing risk is introduced.
Yang akan dibahas :
- Risk Control Strategies
- Risk Control Strategy Selection
- Feasibility Studies and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Risk Management Discussion Points
- Recommended Risk Control Practices
Materi Download : 8. Risk Management: Assessing and Controlling Risk
Define risk management and its role in the organization
Begin using risk management techniques to identify and prioritize risk factors for information assets
Assess risk based on the likelihood of adverse events and the effects on information assets when events occur
Begin to document the results of risk identification
Download Materi : 7. Risk Management: Identifying and Assessing Risk